The Lillooet Agriculture & Food Society needs an Abattoir Feasibility Study and is accepting proposals in response to this Request for Proposal (RFP) to find a qualified source to provide an Abattoir Feasibility Study. The goal of the Abattoir Feasibility Study is to:
- Determine the economic viability of a licensed abattoir
- Evaluate the market and assess the financial feasibility of an abattoir
- Research and recommend abattoir structure, type and possible locations
- Research and recommend partnerships, training and value-added products
- A list of recommendations regarding next steps
You can find the RFP here.
Proposals must be received prior to February 28, 2018 to be considered.